Saturday 13 June 2009

Swap Info

Swap Info
mood: creative

For Craftster Swap Partners...
I'm addicted to creating: Jewellery
I'd love to experiment with: Chainmaille
My favorite colors are: Blue, Yellow and Purple
I'm currently or always in awe of: People who make things i cant
I'd never refuse to take: Something handmade for me, shoes, bags, jewelley
Some things I've been wanting: A book with the different weaves in chainmaille, to go on holiday, to get fit and lose weight
Anything pirate themed or skull-and-crossbones Nah

And a little bit more about me: I'm 32 and single, i love bright colors, though my house is very cream! I get very frustrated easily, especially when i can't figure out a new craft i'm trying. i love spending time with my friends and family. My fave place to relax is in the bath with a good book and glass of wine
do you keep a journal/art sketch book? Nope
do you have any pets? Yup a cute pooch called Callie
do you have any kids *ages*? See question above
do you have a portable CD player, mobile phone, or ipod? Ipod and phone
do you need another random trinket box? Always!
do you need something to carry your knitting/sewing with you? Ooh that would be nice
do you need a CD case/folder thing? Not really a cd case, but perhaps a folder i could use for designs
do you need another purse? You can never have too many purses
what crafts do you do/want to do? Jewellery, Embroidery/Cross stitch, Papercraft, Crochet (but not very well) and i've just started Quilting - I want to learn resin, tatting, polymer clay
what crafts do you admire? All, especially the ones I can't do
do you collect anything? Not really
do you wear earrings? Yup
do you wear bracelets/cuffs? Yup
whats your wrist size? 7.5"
do you wear necklaces? Yup
do you want gold or silver findings? I mainly wear silver, but like gold too
what is your shirt size? Medium or uk 12
what is your shoe size? Uk 8
would you like some clothes made for you? Yup
what is your favorite color? Blue
what is your favorite color to go with your favorite color? Brown
do you have a favorite animal you would like something made with? Not really, i love all animals
do you have a favorite TV series? Big Bang Theory and anything Medical (Er, Grey's Anantomy)
do you have a favorite book? Labrynth, Bone Collector, Devil Wears Prada - I love chic lit and thrillers
What is your favourite food? Lasagne
What is your favorite smell? Lacender or clean washing
are there any colors you hate? Not really but i'm not a big fan of pink
would you dislike receiving items made from animal products? No
is there anything you would rather not receive because of religious references? Nope but i would prefer not to receive anything religious
is there anything else you would dislike? Not that i can think of right now, i'm fairly easy to please do you have any actual allergies? Nope
what are your favorite movies? Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, Leon, American Gangster, Con Air, Oceans eleven, Bourne Identity
who is your favorite person from those movies? George Clooney, Brad Pitt
who is the best dresser on TV? ooh i have no idea!
who are your celebrity crushes? George Clooney, Christian Slater
who is the best cartoon character? Yogi Bear

Thanks to Perla Bella for posting this survey in her blog (http://perlabella.wordpress.com/) Fab idea!

No comments: